Summer time has really flown by. I can’t believe it’s almost time to go back to school. Teachers are preparing their classes to receive a new group of kids. Most teachers have to pay for certain supplies for their classrooms.
Today, I am sharing a simple, inexpensive and easy way to be a blessing to a teacher. Help out by purchasing a few simple items.
- Over-sized coffee mug (who doesn’t love over-sized coffee mugs)
- Ribbon (thin)
- Glue sticks
- Paper clips
- Dry Erase Markers
- Crayola Markers
- Colorful Pens
- Shredded paper (to elevate the items)
- Sticky Notes
- Start with over-sized Coffee Mug.
- Add shredded paper
- Begin organizing from biggest in the back to smallest up front.
- Add Glue sticks, paper clips, highlighter, markers (dry erase and crayola), pencils, pens and highlighters. *Some items may have to be removed from it’s original packaging.
- Wrap cellophane around the entire mug and it’s contents.
- Tie with skinny ribbon. Simple and easy.
This is just a few items that is recommended but not limited too. What a simple way to invest in the life of a teacher? Put a smile on the face of those who invest in the lives of the kids.
“A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed” (Proverbs 11:25 NIV).