I purchased an Instant Pot months ago. I didn’t have time to really use it but I finally made time to play around with it.
Instant Pot has been a popular item in 2019. I will elaborate more about my thoughts on the Instant Pot in another blog post.
Today’s recipe is Instant Pot Italian Soup.
Instant Pot Italian Soup
Instant Pot is a popular item for many moms right now. I am creating my first recipe for the Instant Pot, Italian Soup.
25 - 30 minutes
- Italian Sausage
- Chicken Broth
- Pepperidge Farm Crackers
- Slap Ya mama
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Italian Herb Seasoning
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Smoked Paprika
- Dry Parsley Flakes
- Olive Oil
- Turn the Instant Pot on the Soup/Broth Setting.
- Dice onions. Set aside.
- Rinse and peel potatoes. Cube the potatoes. Season with slap ya mama. Set aside.
- Add Olive oil. Heat.
- Saute the Italian sausage. When almost cook, add onions.
- Once onions are cooked. Add Chicken broth.
- Add spices, parsley, onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika and italian herb seasoning.
- Add the clear lid if you have it. Cook for about 15 minutes for spices to merry.
- Add Kale to the pot and stir. Replace lid for about 5 minutes. Stir.
- Add potatoes. Stir. Replace lid and cook until potatoes are tender.
- Taste the soup. Add additional slap ya mama or seasoning of choice if needed.
- Serve soup in a bowl.
- Top with Parmesan Grated Cheese.
- Serve with Golden Butter Crackers.
- Yum. Enjoy,
More Instant Pot recipes coming soon. IF you want to see me prepare a specific recipe for the Instant Pot, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please follow and like us: