Salted Caramel Cold Brew with Coconut Milk
One of the things I love about the Spring time is sitting outside. Sitting on my back patio is one of my favorite things.
During the Spring time you will often find me outside early mornings with my devotional or a book with a coffee drink. Great start to my morning.
Spring brings cool and sunny weather, colorful flowers and of course cool refreshing drinks.
I am collaborating with Torani to create a Spring Themed Cold Brew Coffee Refreshment.
Salted Caramel Cold Brew w/Coconut Milk
I love Caramel. Most of my coffee drinks will include caramel. I decided to change things up a bit with Salted Caramel but with Coconut Milk. Ok this drink surprised me. Yummy.
Who doesn't love a nice refreshing coffee? Reading and a yummy drink is the way to go. My favorite way to enjoy coffee. This recipe is a great way to step up your coffee game this spring.
Salted Caramel Cold Brew with Coconut milk
- Torani Salted Caramel Syrup
- Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- Sweetened Coconut Flakes (optional)
- Community Coffee Signature Dark Roast
- Torani Puremade Sauce
- Ice Cubes
- For this Cold Brew Coffee, I used my French Press. You can also use a Keurig to brew your coffee. Then you can add it to a refrigerator safe container overnight.
- With the French Press, boil hot water.
- Add 8 tbsp of Community Coffee to the french press.
- Once the water is boiling add 4 cups of Hot water to the french press. Place lid on French press. **Don't press completely down until ready to serve.
- Allow coffee to cool for about 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate coffee for 1.5 hours or more. I didn't want my coffee too strong. Note the hot water and cooling process intensifies the coffee.
- I wanted to be a little fancy, so I took the Torani Puremade Sauce and added it to a plate. Dipped the rim of the glass into the syrup to coat.
- Rolled around with coconut.
- Fill glasses for Coffee with ice. Add a few drizzles of Caramel sauce. This will give a little sweetening without adding sugar.
- Add 2 tbsp of Salted Caramel Syrup.
- Freeze glass until ready to serve.
- Remove the coffee from the refrigerator. Press down. Add 6 - 8 oz of coffee to glass.
- Set the remainder of coffee aside or place in the fridge for later.
- Stir the coffee.
- Add unsweetened milk.
- Top the coffee with a little more coconut flakes just for dramatic effect. (Optional)
Torani Original syrups:
- Are made with real, simple ingredients like pure cane sugar & natural flavors.
- One flavor can create endless recipes.
- Easy to use, add to coffee, latte, or cocoa.
- Find Torani Flavors of the Month Syrups online at http://gofyi.ly/?67ADFB8F for 10% off every month.
Spring is almost here. Get out and enjoy the Sunshine and a nice refreshing beverage with Torani Syrups.
Please follow and like us: