Big Mac Inspired Salad
Who doesn’t love a Big Mac? This is a Big Mac inspired salad.
Ingredients for the Dressing:
- Sweet Relish
- White Vinegar
- Add all ingredients for the dressing to the blender.
- My blender has a feature for dressings so I chose that and it blended all ingredients together.
- Pour into a mason jar or jar with lid.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Ingredients for Meatballs:
- Angus Beef
- Slap Ya Mama or seasoning of choice
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
Directions for meatballs:
- Add Ground meat in a bowl and season with Slap Ya Mama or season salt. Season Generously.
- Add Garlic Powder.
- Add Onion Powder.
- Add Paprika.
- Add Cilantro.
- Mix well together.
- Make small – medium bite size meatballs.
- Add meatballs to a non-stick pan.
- Broil meatballs in a 550 degree oven for 13-18 minutes depending on size.
- Remove dressing from the refrigerator. Shake. Put aside.
- Layer bowl or plate with shredded romaine lettuce or lettuce of choice.
- Dip Meatballs in Dressing.
- Top Meatballs with sesame seeds.
- Add Sliced pickles.
- Add Cubed Cheddar cheese.
- Add Slivers of White onions.
- Drizzle additional dressing on the salad if needed.
Please follow and like us: