Roasted Tomato Soup
Easy Roasted Tomato Soup
- Heat the oven to 35O degrees.
- Prep all of the veggies for the oven.
- Once veggies are ready. Arrange in the pan.
- Drizzle Olive Oil Generously.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place aside.
- Heat the skillet.
- Add Olive Oil 1-2 Tbsp
- Add onions, Garlic and Carrots and stir.
- Add Tomatoes and juice from the tomatoes.
- Stir and lower to a medium heat.
- Add a few Pinches of Kosher Salt.
- Cook for 2-4 minutes.
- Add Vegetable Broth.
- Turn heat back up to high, to a slight boil. 2-3 minutes
- Add additional spices, Basil Leaves, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic Powder, Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- Lower fire to medium heat.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes or so.
- Add heavy whipping cream.
- Turn off heat and allow the soup to cool.
- Add soup into the blender of choice. Blend until smooth.