Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/wp-spamshield/wp-spamshield.php on line 2033
Whether hosting a Holiday Party, Football Game, Birthday Party or just hanging with friends, this drink is the perfect make ahead drink, Strawberry Basil Iced Tea. For those on the Keto diet, I used the Ketose Sweet Sugar in this drink.
Ketose Sweet with Stevia & Monk Fruit. “Steviva offers much more than just stevia to safely and healthfully replace artificial sweeteners and table sugar. They have gathered nature’s best sweeteners, such as stevia, monk fruit, erythritol, coconut palm sugar, agave nectar, inulin, crystalline fructose and xylitol, and meticulously formulated delicious, pure sweeteners that taste and function just like sugar—without the calories, carbs or blood sugar spikes”.
The Ketose Sweet Sugar is perfect as a sweetener to any drink.
Strawberry Basil Syrup
- 1 Hand-full of Basil
- 1 Pint of Strawberries
- 1 1/2 cup Ketose Sweet Sugar
- 2-3 Tbsp of Water
Strawberry Basil Syrup is the base of the Tea.
- Add 2- 3 Tbsp of water
- Cut the stems off the strawberries. Add strawberries to the pot.
- Turn the pot on low.
- Add the Ketose Sweet Sugar.
- Tear or cut the Basil.
- As the ingredients begin to boil. Smash and ingredients and allow to thicken. 5 minutes. Turn off once all the ingredients are married together.
- Lemon slices
- Mint leaves
- Strawberries sliced in the middle.