Pumpkin Spice Latte has become the favorite coffee drink for the Fall. Coffee drinkers love the PSL so much that Starbucks started offering the drink sooner than the start of Fall. I am not much of a PSL drinker, but I decided to make my own version of the drink at home just to see how it would come out.
Below is my recipe. Give it a try and let me know what you think.
- World Market Pumpkin Spice Ground Coffee
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pumpkin Pie Torani Sauce
- Reddiwip cream
- French Press
- Fill your teapot with water and place on the stove. Boil until the teapot starts whistling.
- Add Pumpkin spice coffee from world Market, 4 tbsp of ground coffee
- Add 2 cups of water to the French Press
- Steep for 4 minutes
- Press down the French Press
- Pour the coffee in your coffee mug or cup
- Add a little pumpkin pie spice, less than a full pinch
- Add the Pumpkin pie torani sauce, about 3 full squirts
- Stir and taste, add more for desired sweetness
- Top the coffee with whipped cream, swirl the whipped cream around
- Add more Torani pumpkin pie sauce on top. Drizzle.
Send me your photos of your version of my recipe for repost via t[email protected] or tag me on instagram @DaStylishFoodie15.