Toast is one of my go to items for breakfast. Traditionally toast is prepared with bread, jelly and butter. But today, I am bringing a new spin on breakfast toast. Introducing my Sweet Potato Toast. This toast would make a great Saturday brunch as well.
Gather your ingredients and let’s get started.
Sweet Potato Toast
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- Balsalmic Vinegar
- Goat Cheese
- Morton Salt
- Crushed Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel sweet potatoes
- Slice sweet potatoes in a decent size slice.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with kosher salt.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Bake until tender. The cook time could vary depending on the thickness of the sweet potato slice.
- Remove from the oven.
- Top the sweet potatoes with sliced prosciutto.
- Add goat cheese on top.
- Drizzle with balsalmic vinegar.
- Garnish with Alfalfa Sprouts.
- Season with salt and pepper.