Cranberry Sauce is not something that everyone loves. I am not a fan of the canned cranberry sauce. But I love to make my own. This is one of the easiest versions of Cranberry Sauce.
My Orange Cranberry Sauce Includes the delicious honey drop mandarins from H-E-B. So good.
Orange Cranberry sauce
- Cranberries (4 cups)
- Honey drop mandarins (juiced, 4)
- Light brown sugar (1/2 cup)
- Cinnamon sticks (2)
- Fresh Cranberries (2 cups)
- Nutmeg (1/2 tsp)
- Ground all-spice (1/4 tsp)
- Orange extract (1/2 tsp)
- Water (1/2 cup) add more if cranberries are taking longer to cook
- Add all of the ingredients to the pot.
- Cook on medium heat stirring often. For about 5 – 10 minutes or so.
- Remove the cinnamon sticks.
- Smash the cranberries down. (optional) I smash some but not all of the cranberries, because I like my cranberry sauce a little chunky.
- Allow the cranberry sauce to cool. Add to a mason jar or sealable jar. Will last at least a year in a sealable jar.
- Easy video is here