It’s Memorial Day weekend, which means something is on the grill. We love to grill and to try new items. This is a new BBQ recipe, Bacon Wrapped Pork.
This is a really easy recipe. It only requires a few items to prepare this dish.
- Country Pork Ribs
- BBQ Seasoning
- BBQ Sauce
- Mason Jar
- Set Traeger to 250 degrees.
- Place Country Pork Ribs on a pan.
- Season the ribs with BBQ Seasoning.
- Wrap each rib individually with bacon. Here is a video of how to prepare the pork.
- Smoke on the Traeger for 3 -4 hours.
- Then raise the temperature to 400 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes to crisp the bacon.
- Remove the pork. Set aside.
- Heat the bbq sauce.
- Add to a mason jar.
- Dip each piece of pork with BBQ sauce in the mason jar before serving.
- Serve with dirty rice or a salad with baked beans.
Shop this post:
Tabitha Brown summer collection, Melamine Dinner Plate.