Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Strawberries (6 cut into small pieces
- Almonds (hand full; already sliced or chopped)
- Yogurt (Chobani Strawberry Yogurt, 5.3 fl oz)
- Ice (1/2 cup crushed)
- Lactaid Milk (use your milk of choice, approximately 2 tsp)
- Add the sliced almonds to the NutriBullet cup and use the milling blade for the almonds. Then set aside.
- Add the Chobani Strawberry Yogurt to the large NutriBullet Cup.
- Add the Crushed Ice
- Add Chopped almonds
- Cut strawberries into smaller pieces and then add to the cup with the other ingredients.
- Chop up one banana into small pieces and toss into the cup.
- Add a splash of milk to the cup.
- Place the lid with the blade on top.
- Blend for a minute or so. Shake and blend a few seconds and you are good to go.
Optional alternatives would be:
- almond milk,
- pecans or peanuts instead of almonds,
- plain or other fruit yogurt instead of strawberry yogurt,
- omit the nuts, use the mill to grind up granola instead to give you that texture.