I am not sure about everyone else, but I get tired of just plain scrambled eggs. Eggs are a high source of protein and one of my favorite ways to have scrambled eggs is with Kale.
Kale is also good for you. The leafy green is full of nutrients and vitamins.
This recipe includes a few simple ingredients that is guaranteed to help you get a good start to your morning.
Everything Kale & Eggs
- 3 Brown eggs
- Kale Use as much as you want
- Everything bagel seasoning Top with as much as you desire
- Slap Ya Mama Season to taste
- Salt Season to taste
- Crushed Black Pepper Season to taste
- Brown Eggs
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Slap Ya Mama Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Rinse Kale
- Tear Kale from stems and into small pieces.
- Crack eggs and beat in a separate bowl.
- Season eggs with Slap Ya Mama
- Heat a little olive oil in a pan.
- Saute Kale.
- Add a little salt to the kale. Remove from the skillet.
- Scramble eggs to your liking.
- Before the eggs are done cooking add the Kale.
- Remove from the heat.
- Plate and top with Everything Bagel seasoning.
- Add Salt & Pepper. Season to taste.