Garlic Butter Sausage and Shrimp Stir-Fry
Wok cooking is healthy, quick and easy.
I created a super easy recipe called Garlic Butter Sausage & Shrimp Stir-Fry. SO easy and delicious.
|Prep Time||10 - 15 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- Vegetables for Stir-Fry
- Red Bell Peppers
- Green Bell Peppers
- Shiitake Mushrooms
- Garlic Chicken Seasoning from Noodle Pack
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Slap Ya Mama
- Smoked Paprika
- White Sesame Seeds
- Peeled Garlic
- Olive Oil
- Cut sausage. Set aside.
- Chop the Garlic. Set aside.
- Julienne cut the Onions and Bell peppers. Set aside.
- If shiitake mushrooms are too big, cut into pieces. Set aside.
- Add Olive Oil to Wok. Heat until Hot.
- Add Onions, Bell Peppers, Mushrooms, Stir-Fry Vegetables. Cook until tender about 8 minutes. Add seasoning from pack of noodles, Garlic Chicken Spices. Stir. Set aside.
- Add sausage to Hot Wok. Saute for about 7 minutes or until cook. Set aside. Leave some of the grease from the sausage in the Wok.
- Put a pot of water boiling. Once boiling rapidly. Add the noodles. Follow the instructions on the package. Once cooked. Drain, rinse with a little water. Drain. Set aside.
- Add shrimp to the hot skillet. Saute about 5 minutes.
- Season with smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, a little slap ya mama. Stir and cook an additional 3 minutes or until cook all the way through. Set aside.
- In a separate pot. Melt one stick of butter on a medium fire. When halfway melted, add the garlic. Stir often until garlic is cook.
- Turn the wok back on, once hot. Add all of the ingredients to the pot except the noodles.
- Toss the Garlic Butter sauce into wok with ingredients. Stir completely. Heat for about 1 - 2 minutes.
- Add noodles to the bowl. Top with all of the yummy ingredients and a little of the garlic butter sauce.
- Finish with sesame seeds. Let's Eat!
I used a new product called Fortune. Fortune is a noodle company that creates restaurant quality asian noodles. The noodles are Gluten free, partially cooked for convenience, customizable, ready to eat in minutes, cholesterol free and GMO Free.
Fortune Noodles new GLUTEN FREE noodles come in 4 delicious flavors: Ramen Noodles with Miso Pork Flavoring, Udon with Garlic Chicken Flavor, Soba Buckwheat with Shoyu Flavor, Red Rice Ramen and Shoyu Flavor”.
JSL Foods Fortune Noodle:
You can purchase Fortune Gluten Free Noodle products at: Albertsons, Von’s, Lucky’s, Safeway, Carr’s, Dierbergs Markets and Cub Foods.
These Gluten Free Noodles are NEW to market, Shelf stable and can be found in Asian Dry Grocery Section in grocery stores.