Watermelon salsa is so refreshing. Pairs perfectly with Shrimp, fish or tortilla chips. Add this to your Summer Grilling list.
Halibut with Watermelon Salsa
- 2 6 oz Halibut
- 1/2 Watermelon Diced, generous amount
- 1/2 Jalapeno Deseed and diced
- 4 Small Limes Juiced
- 1 Small Lemon Juiced
- 1 Pinch Kosher salt
- 1 Clove garlic Minced
- 1/3 White onion Diced
- Slap Ya Mama Season fish generously
- Cayenne Pepper Lightly Season
- Smoked Paprika Lightly Season
- Fresh Cilantro Rough chopped
- Add the watermelon, garlic, jalapeños, onions, cilantro, citrus juice. Stir.
- Add a pinch of salt. Stir. Taste.
- Serve on top of the Halibut.
- Season the halibut with Slap Ya Mama, Smoked Paprika and Cayenne pepper. Turn the heat up. Season generously.
- Pour Olive Oil in a Grill pan.
- Once hot add the Halibut to the pan. Grill the fish about 4 minutes on each side. You should see beautiful grill marks. (The internal temperature should be between 120 - 130).
- Once the fish is done. Plate the fish first then top with the watermelon salsa.