Taco Tuesday is here! I am serving up some delicious Tacos this week with delicious Siete Foods products.
Smoked Mahi Mahi Tacos
Taco Tuesday is here. These Smoked Mahi Mahi Tacos were delicious.
- 4 - 8 pieces Mahi Mahi
- All Seasoning I created my own blend, Use whatever season all you like
- 1/4 White onion Julienne
- 1/4 Red Bell Pepper Julienne
- 1 pack Siete Cassanova Flour Tortilla
- 1 bottle Greek Yogurt Dressing Lemon Garlic Generous amount for the coleslaw
- Siete Hot Sauce Habanero Generous amount
- 1 Lime Cut into Spears
- 1 Jalapeno Sliced
- olive oil
- Siete Tortilla Sea Salt Chips
- Maldon Salt Pinch
- 1/2 bag Coleslaw
Smoked Fish Tacos With fish tacos, seasoning every element of the taco makes for an amazing taco. This simple and easy taco was a winner in my house on Taco Tuesday. Ingredients:
- Mahi Mahi Fish
- Siete Cassava Flour Tortillas
- Red Bell Peppers
- Bag of coleslaw
- Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Lemon Garlic
- Siete Habanero Hot Sauce
- Olive Oil
- Siete Sea Salt Chips
- Preheat the Traeger Grill to 450 degrees.
- Season the Mahi Mahi on both sides. Set aside.
- Cut the onions and bell peppers (Julienne). Add to a small skillet to smoke on the grill with the fish. Drizzle with olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Place the fish on the grill. Place the onions and bell peppers in the skillet on the grill.
- Smoke the Mahi Mahi and bell peppers and onions for 6 - 8 minutes on the Traeger.
- While the fish is preparing. Mix the coleslaw with the Lemon Garlic Yogurt dressing. Set aside.
- Slice the jalapeños into thin slices.
- Heat the tortillas in a skillet on both sides.
- Once the fish and the bell peppers are done build your tacos.
- Build the Taco: Place the tortilla on the plate, Coleslaw mix, Mahi Mahi fish, onions and bell peppers, jalapenos and then drizzle the habanero sauce on top. Spicy goodness.
- Squeeze a little lime on top of the tacos.
- Serve with Siete Tortilla Chips Sea Salt Chips.