It’s Thursday Night Football. Hot Wings are a popular dish to enjoy while watching any Sporting event.
Today, on the blog, my Hot Wings Platter. An easy to do at home platter that will have your guest licking their fingers.
Hot Wings Platter
Wings are one of my favorites items to eat while watching the game. This wing platter is perfect for you to watch the big game.
- Salt Season to taste
- Black Pepper Season to taste
- Onion Powder Season to taste
- Cayenne Pepper Season to taste
- Smoked Paprika Season to taste
- Garlic Powder Season to taste
- 1/4 cup Land O'Lakes Butter
- 3.5 oz Hoff's Smoking Ghost Hot Sauce
- Carrot Chips Desired amount
- Celery Desired amount
- Southwest Ranch Veggie Dip Generous amount
- 1 - 2 lbs Chicken Wings
Hot Wings Platter Ingredients:
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
- Cayenne Pepper
- Smoked Paprika
- Kosher Salt
- Land O' Lakes Butter
- Hoff's Smoking Ghost Hot Sauce
- Chicken Wings
- Carrots Wedges
- Southwest Ranch Veggie Dip
- Curly Parsley
- Preheat the Traeger or your Smoker of choice.
- Season the chicken with all of the spices (Kosher Salt, Cayenne Pepper, Black Pepper, Smoked Paprika, Onion Powder and Garlic Powder.)
- Add to the smoker once it's preheated.
- Smoker of choice for 30 - 45 minutes at 350 degrees. Internal temperature should be 165 degrees.
- Cut the celery into sticks.
- Melt the butter in a pot.
- Add the Hot Sauce to the skillet. Stir. Heat.
- Remove from the heat. Add sauce to a bowl.
- Toss the wings in a bowl with the sauce.
- Spread the platter with the Southwest Ranch.
- Add Hot Wings on top.
- Add the Celery and Carrots.
- Garnish with curly parsley