Saturday Mornings are for Cartoons and Waffles.
The wonderful people at Coffee Mate sent me some yummy creamers to create some recipes with. The Cinnamon Toast Creamer took me back to childhood. Simply because as a child Cinnamon Toast Crunch was all about the Cinnamon milk left over after you would finish eating your cereal.
In today’s recipe I wanted to show that the creamer can be used for more than just to add flavor to your coffee.
My Cinnamon Breakfast Waffles was a hit with my kids. They absolutely loved these Waffles. It was quite simple to do.
Cinnamon Toast Waffles
- Reddi Whipped Cream
- Coffee Mate Cinnamon Toast Crunch Creamer
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
- Pancake or Waffle Mix
- Mulled Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Add a generous amount of the Cinnamon Toast Crunch to your NutriBullet with the Milling attachment. The Milling blade will turn the cereal into a powdery like substance.
- Pour milled cereal into a flat plate. Set aside.
- Add the desired amount of Pancake or Waffle Mix. Prepare the waffle or pancake mix according to package. But you will replace the regular milk or water with the Coffee Mate Creamer.
- Mix your waffle or pancake mix. Stir.
- Heat your waffle iron.
- Spray with Pam Spray.
- Prepare the waffles according to package.
- Once the waffles are done cooking, dip the waffles on both sides into the milled cereal.
- Plate the desired amount of waffles on top of a plate. Top with whipped cream. Garnish with Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
- Optional Step: Drizzle with Chocolate sauce or Caramel Sauce.