My kids will eat pasta everyday if I let them. They love pasta. It was kid’s choice night at our house and of course pasta was one of the suggestions. I decided to try something different with my Chicken Alfredo, A Chicken Alfredo Bowl
Simple ingredients doesn’t mean your meal has to be boring. As a mom, I understand that some dishes have to be quick. We aren’t big on fast food often, so I try to find simple meals that are both quick and easy as well as delicious.
I tested this dish on my family and my kids absolutely loved it. My Chicken Alfredo Bowl only included a few ingredients.
Serving the Chicken Alfredo in a bowl for my kids was a treat.
I won’t be sharing a recipe but only step by step instructions on what to do. Because these are simple ingredients, I think most cooks can figure this out. But if you can’t feel free to email me, I will be glad to walk you through it, firstname.lastname@example.org
Now let’s get to business.
Chicken Alfredo Bowls
- Alfredo Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Dry Parsley Flakes
- Baked Fresh Bread
- Angel Hair Pasta
- Chicken tenders
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Smoked Paprika
- Slap Ya Mama
- Season the chicken tenders with Slap Ya Mama, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder and Slap Ya Mama.
- Cut the chicken tenders into cubes. Set aside.
- Spray a pan with Pam Spray.
- Add the chicken tenders to the pan.
- Broil the chicken at 500 degrees for about 6 – 8 minutes.
- Put a pot of water boiling on the stove. Add a little olive oil and salt to the pot. Once the water is boiling add the Angel Hair Pasta. Cook according to package.
- While the pasta and chicken is cooking. Cut the french bread into 4 – 5 thick pieces. Remove some of the inside of the bread. Leave one side closed to prevent leaking.
- Brush the bread with melted butter.
- Bake in the oven at 350 until the bread is browned at the top.
- Once the chicken is finished set aside.
- Drain noodles and set aside.
- Add some butter to the pan. Once melted add the Alfredo Sauce. Stir on medium to low heat until hot. Stirring often.
- Add shredded cheese to bread bowl once browned.
- Toss in chicken into the Alfredo Sauce. Stir and reduce to low to medium heat.
- Add desired amount of noodles to the bread bowl allowing some to overlap.
- Ladle the Chicken alfredo across the top.
- Finish with dry parsley flakes.