I am not much of a Salad eater, but there are a few salads that I love. One being my Grilled Romaine Lettuce Salad.
My Grilled Romaine Lettuce Salad includes a few simple ingredients. This Salad is the perfect pairing to BBQ Ribs, Grilled Chicken, Grilled Shrimp and so much more.
A delicious Summer Salad or the perfect salad for Meatless Monday!
Grilled Romaine Lettuce
This Grilled Romaine Lettuce Salad doesn't require a lot of ingredients. The perfect Meatless Monday meal or the perfect addition to BBQ Ribs or Steaks.
- 1 Bag Romaine Hearts (Whole)
- Olive Oil
- 2 Lemon Cut into Wedges
- Fresh Dill For Garnish
- Shaved Parmesan Generous Amount
- 1 16 fl. oz. Kraft Classic Caesar Dressing
- 1 4.12 oz McCormick Salad Toppings Roasted Garlic Caesar
- Romaine Hearts
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Dill
- Shaved Parmesan
- Caesar Dressing
- Roasted Garlic Caesar Salad Topping
- Heat Reversible Stove top Griddle on the Grill side.
- Brush with Olive Oil.
- Cut Romaine hearts in half, long ways.
- Brush Romaine with Olive Oil. Set aside until the skillet is Super Hot.
- Cut Lemon into spears.
- Once the skillet is hot, place the Romaine on flat side (inside) first on an angle. Grill 2 - 3 minutes or until the lettuce has Grill marks.
- Flip and grill for 2 -3 minutes on the opposite side. Add a pinch of salt.
- Remove from the Grill.
- Now, time to plate the Grilled Romaine. Grab a nice board, place the Romaine first, Add a generous amount of Caesar Dressing, Shaved Parmesan, Roasted Garlic Caesar Topping and finish with fresh dill for Garnish. Place a few wedges of lemon.
Such a simple twist on a classic. Can’t wait to try!