I love to read books. With many of us home more often than we thought we would be this Summer, reading is a great way to occupy your time.
I had the opportunity to be a part of the launch team for a book called Fearless & Free. The book is written by Victoria Osteen.
I recently finished reading the book. I loved the book so much I want to giveaway a copy of this book to a lucky reader.
The timing of the release of the book was absolutely all God with all that is going in the country right now. I think this book has great words of encouragement as well as nuggets to help everyone right now.
The way I read this book was as a morning devotional each day. I read a Chapter a day which gave me nuggets to start my day. Sharing a specific topic, prayer, bible verses for reflection and so much more.
A perfect book to dive into this Summer to encourage you Spiritual. Enter to win and share it with a friend.
While reading a book, something refreshing to drink is the perfect accompaniment to any book. I am also sharing a quick and easy recipe for one of my favorite summer drinks, an Arnold Palmer.
Arnold Palmer Recipe
An Arnold Palmer is a drink that consist of Half Lemonade and Half Iced Tea. I created the easier version of this drink with a twist.
- Country Time Half Lemonade & Half Tea (19 oz)
- Water (Follow the directions on the container)
- Torani Triple Sec ( 1 cup)
- Sliced 3 big Lemons
- Squeeze the juice of 1 big lemon in the entire drink
- Follow the directions on the Half Lemonade and Half Tea Powder. Add the amount of water instructed and the whole container Country Time.
- Squeeze a whole lemon (big one).
- Add Triple Sec. Stir.
- Add slice lemons.
- Add ice.
- Serve in your favorite serving container or your favorite glass.
**Optional step add additional sugar if you like your Arnold Palmer Extra sweet. **
Perfect way to cool off from the Summer Heat. Grab a good book and a nice glass of Arnold Palmer.