The Summer time is officially here! Which means for us that we are spending a lot of time outside. We also love Summer time because we love GRILLING!
Unfortunately, due to Covid-19, we won’t be grilling with family and friends.
Grilling our favorite things from Hot Dogs, Sausages, Steaks, Veggies, Ribs, Brisket and our favorite Burgers.
I created a yummy burger that I just had to share my Spicy Burger recipe.
The burger was made with EatPre burger patties which is a 100% grass-fed and finished beef company that offers ground beef, steaks, burger patties and chuck roast. For more details for EatPre visit my blog post https://dastylishfoodie.com/2020/05/bbq-roast-waffle/
My brand new Burger Creation is my Spicy Burger.
Special Sauce (Aioli)
- 1 Cup Mayo
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 1/2 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha
- 1 - 2 Tsp Cayenne Depending on your heat level of tolerance
- 1 Palm Full Dry Parsley
- 3 Dashes Tabasco
- 6 Burger Patties EatPre
- 6 Sesame Seeds Burger Buns
- Romaine lettuce leaves Desired amount
- 12 Sliced Pepper Jack Cheese Desired amount
- Sliced Big Tomatoes Desired amount
- Thick cut Onions Desired amount
- Briggs Pickled Jalapenos Desired amount
- Slap Ya Mama
- Smoked Paprika
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Sriracha Sauce
- Dry Parsley
- Burger Patties
- Sesame Seeds Burger Buns
- Romaine Lettuce
- Pepper Jack Cheese
- White onion
- Pickled Jalapeños
- Preheat the Traeger Grill to 325 degrees.
- Season the burger patties with Slap Ya Mama, Smoked Paprika, Onion Powder and Garlic Powder. Set aside.
- Slice the White Onion into thick pieces. Set aside.
- Smoke the burgers and onions for 35 - 40 minutes flipping once. (Internal temperature of the burger patties should be between 140 - 160 degrees depending on your preference).
- While the burgers are cooking make the Spicy Aioli. Add Mayo, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, sriracha, cayenne pepper, tabasco sauce. Stir. Add in dry parsley. Mix everything together well. Refrigerate until the burgers are done.
- Once the burgers are done add the sliced cheese on top for 1 - 2 minutes. Remove from the grill.
- Time to build the burger! Bottom bun with a generous amount of special sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, burger patty with cheese, another burger patty with cheese, onion, candied jalapeños more special sauce, top bun with special sauce. Pickle on top with a skewer. WOW! This burger was delicious.