Oranges are a great source of Vitamin C, can help boost your immune systems and help to lower your cholesterol. Just to name a few.
I love Oranges so this smoothie was a no brainer, Orange Banana Smoothie.
Orange Banana Smoothie
This smoothie is a good dose of Vitamin C. Start your morning off with this Orange Banana Smoothie.
- 3 Naval Oranges
- 3/8 tsp Orange Extract
- 1 Banana
- Zest of Orange for Garnish
- 3/4 cup Mootopia Milk
- 5 Almonds
Only a few simple ingredients to create your new favorite smoothie. Oranges are my favorite fruit. So I am creating my first smoothie with Oranges. Ingredients:
- Naval Oranges
- Orange Extract
- Zest of Orange
- Mootopia Milk
- Zest an orange. Set aside.
- Peel and slice the oranges. Add to the blender.
- Peel the banana. Add to the blender.
- Add the milk, orange extract, almonds. Blend together.
- Add the ice at the end.
- Garnish the smoothie with an orange slice and the orange zest.