Wellness Wednesday is here. Thanksgiving is next week, it’s crazy how fast time passes. I eat lighter the week before because I know we will be eating it up next week.
Burger night will need a knife and fork with this Bunless Burger.
I have to be honest we didn’t miss the burger buns at all. The kiddos loved it too! This was delicious.
You will only need a few simple ingredients.
- Better Burger Leaf Lettuce Leaves (5 oz)
- Mt. Olive Sandwich Stuffers Dill Pickles (desired amount)
- Tomatoes (Sliced)
- Heinz MayoChup Sauce
- Ground Chuck Patties (8 patties)
- Diced Onions (Desired amount)
- Slap Ya Mama Seasoning for Patties (Desired amount)
- Smoked Paprika (Desired amount)
- Pickled Purple Onions (Farmhouse Delivery)
- White American cheese (Sliced)
- Slice the tomatoes. Set aside.
- Season the Burger Patties with Slap Ya Mama and Smoked Paprika on both sides. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to Broil at 500 degrees.
- Add a generous amount of diced onions on the bottom of the pan.
- Place the burger patties on top of the diced onions.
- Broil the patties in the oven for about 13 – 15 minutes or until you reach your desired temperature. Flipping halfway through the cooking time.
- Remove from the oven top with the sliced cheese.
- Build the Bunless Burger, Lettuce leaf or leaves depending on the size of the leaves.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the burger patty, diced onions and cheese.
- Add the sandwich stuffers pickles.
- Drizzle the mayochup on top.
- Top with pickled onions.
- Add the Lettuce Leaf or Leaves to finish the bunless burger.