It is Fish Friday. Serving up something different this Friday, Cajun Salmon and Shrimp.
A little bit of a healthier spin on my regular Fish Fry Friday. This creation of this dish all started with Briggs True Cajun Spices.
For more on Briggs True visit my website, https://dastylishfoodie.com/2020/06/briggs-true-texas-sauces-seasonings/
Print RecipeCajun Salmon & Shrimp Yum
I love Seafood. This yummy seafood dish is perfect to feed the entire family. Plus have come leftovers for the next day.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1 Whole Salmon
- 1 bag Peeled and Deveined Shrimp
- Aluminium Foil
- Fresh Cilantro Generous amount for fish and garnish for dish
- 4 - 5 Lemon Slices
- Briggs True Cajun Seasoning Season generously
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 15 oz jar H-E-B Saucy Cajun Cream Sauce
This is a simple and easy Seafood Dish.
Cajun Salmon and Shrimp
- Cajun Cream Sauce
- Briggs Cajun Seasoning
- Pam Spray
- Aluminum Foil
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Tear a big piece of Aluminum foil to cook the salmon in.
- Spray the aluminum with pam.
- Season the Salmon with the Briggs True Cajun Seasoning.
- Top the fish with a few lemon slices and sprigs of cilantro.
- Seal the fish in the aluminum.
- Cook for 15 - 20 minutes. (Baking times may vary).
- Season the shrimp with the Briggs True Cajun Seasoning.
- Add some butter to the skillet.
- Saute the shrimp in butter for 5 -7 minutes.
- Add the Cajun Sauce to the skillet. Simmer on medium to low heat. Stirring often. About 5 minutes or until shrimp is cooked and the sauce is heated.
- Place the whole Salmon on a serving platter. Top with the Cajun Shrimp cream sauce.
- Finish the dish with a little fresh cilantro or parsley.
Serve this dish with Rice or Pasta.