I am always attempting new breakfast recipes. My teenage daughter is very picky. For one she is not a big breakfast eater. She is also not as adventurous when it comes to breakfast.
Well we decided to try this recipe this weekend, Air Fryer Breakfast Tortilla. SO so easy to do. It was a hit at our house.
- Seasoning (Slap Ya Mama)
- Shredded Cheese
- Fresh Parsley (optional)
- Salsa (optional)
Here are the few steps to create this delicious breakfast:
- Broil a few slices of bacon for 8 – 10 minutes at 500 degrees or fry in a skillet. Once the bacon is done, pat dry with a paper towel removing the excess grease. Set aside.
- Once the bacon is cooled. Crumble or cut into pieces. Set aside.
- Preheat the Air Fryer.
- Crack an egg in a bowl. Set aside.
- After the preheating is done.
- Add the tortilla.
- Top the tortilla with the egg be careful not to pour too fast.
- Season with seasoning of choice. I used slap ya mama.
- Close the basket.
- Set the bread setting for 320 degrees for 6 – 8 minutes. Cooking times will vary.
- Halfway through add the shredded cheese. Once the cheese is melted and the egg is cooked to your liking, carefully remove. *My daughter wanted her eggs done a little more so I cooked her tortilla longer*.
- Remove the tortilla.
- Top with crumbled bacon, fresh parsley and salsa.