Here is a little about Torani, "Our purpose is “Flavor for all, Opportunity for all.®” This means that we believe every single bottle of Torani carries two promises:
Each bottle promises amazing flavor for your creative beverages, from a classic vanilla latte to a bold, unexpected cocktail. Our flavors can be used however you choose. Liven up a coffee, add pizzazz to a soda, or put more oomph in your iced tea. There’s no wrong way to go about it. We have flavors for every moment, so you can flavor your way, no matter where life takes you.
Each bottle also promises our dedication to help all the people, partners, and communities we touch thrive. We believe that everything starts with people and that businesses can, and should, create more opportunities for people".
I've worked with Torani quite a bit in the last few years. Not only are the syrups something I use on a daily basis it is often apart of all my holiday parties. I love their products.
Here are few additional facts about the Torani Syrups:
- Mixes well- Torani flavors are crafted to bring out the best in your drinks, so you can make something your own, in a delicious way.
- Made with real, simple ingredients like pure cane sugar & natural flavors.
- One flavor can create endless recipes.
- Easy to use- simply add a spoonful to your coffee, cocoa, latte, etc. for an everyday treat
Find Torani Flavors of the Month Syrups online at http://www.torani.com for 10% OFF every month.
I recently tried a flavor I had never had before, Torani Butter Pecan. Butter pecan is a classic Thanksgiving flavor. I added the Butter Pecan in a new recipe below.
Butter Pecan Orange Cider
- Frozen Orange Juice
- Torani Butter Pecan Syrup
- Orange Slices
- Juice of Oranges
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Pure Vanilla
- Espresso Size mugs
- Peel for Lemon pieces for garnish
- Add Frozen orange juice and water from the filled cans to a pot. Stir until melted.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Until slightly boiling.
- Turn down to low - medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Check desired thickness before serving. Add more water if desired and/or make it a spiked orange cider by adding your favorite alcohol beverage.
- Serve in a cute mini glass. Garnish with Orange peel, Rosemary and Cinnamon sticks.
Email pictures of your creations to Dastylishfoodie@gmail.com or tag me on Instagram @dastylishfoodie15.