This is a Sponsored Post. All opinions are my own. #AToraniThanksgiving
I can’t believe it is Holiday time already. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite Holidays for several reasons, one it’s a specific time we give Thanks but also because we get to enjoy delicious food and drinks and spend time with family.
One of the things I make every year is Apple Cider. Well this year I am trying something different, Orange Cider. I created a new drink called Torani Butter Pecan Orange Cider. Adding a little something different to the Holidays.
Butter Pecan Orange Cider
- 2 Frozen Orange juice Add water to each can and add to pot with frozen orange juice
- 5 Big Navel Oranges Details below
- 2/3 cup Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice 3 oranges juiced
- Navel Oranges sliced 2 oranges sliced
- 10 Cinnamon Sticks
- Espresso size cups
- 3 Rosemary for Cider
- Tool for Orange peel for garnish See Photo below
- 2 tsp Whole Cloves
- 4 Rosemary for garnish
- Orange peels As needed
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla
- 1 1/2 Cup Water
- 3/4 Cup Torani Butter Pecan Syrup
- Mixes well- Torani flavors are crafted to bring out the best in your drinks, so you can make something your own, in a delicious way.
- Made with real, simple ingredients like pure cane sugar & natural flavors.
- One flavor can create endless recipes.
- Easy to use- simply add a spoonful to your coffee, cocoa, latte, etc. for an everyday treat
- Frozen Orange Juice
- Torani Butter Pecan Syrup
- Orange Slices
- Juice of Oranges
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Pure Vanilla
- Espresso Size mugs
- Peel for Lemon pieces for garnish
- Add Frozen orange juice and water from the filled cans to a pot. Stir until melted.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Until slightly boiling.
- Turn down to low - medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Check desired thickness before serving. Add more water if desired and/or make it a spiked orange cider by adding your favorite alcohol beverage.
- Serve in a cute mini glass. Garnish with Orange peel, Rosemary and Cinnamon sticks.