I am a big fan of fruity non-alcoholic drinks. Anytime I am dining at a restaurant, I will ask for one. Most restaurants have a go to non-alcoholic drink that they recommend. But there are a few that don’t.
In the past year or so, I have seen more and more restaurants that are offering Mocktails on their drink menu.
Recently I started creating my own Mocktail version of popular drinks. I have never been a drinker so I had to do some research.
Since it is Holiday Time, I created an AppleTini mocktail version. Super easy!
The ingredients include:
- Juice 1/2 of Lemon
- 1 tsp. of Pat O’Brien Simple Syrup
- 8 oz. of Martini Gold Sour Apple Martini Mixer (non-alcoholic)
- Ice cubes
- Cocktail Shaker
- Squeeze half of lemon into the cocktail shaker.
- Add 8 oz of the Sour apple pucker power
- 1 tsp of simple syrup.
- Ice cubes, close the shaker tight.
- Shake vigorously for about 30 seconds or less. You will feel the shaker getting cold.
- Pour into a martini glass.
- Garnish with apple or for added texture layer the bottom of the martini glass with caramel and dip the apple in caramel.