Spinach & Strawberry Salad
Perfect make ahead salad for a large group.
- 1 - 2 lbs Strawberries Rinse and sliced
- 1 - 2 lbs Baby Spinach Rinsed
- 1 Purple onion Sliced
- 1 Small pint Feta cheese
- 1 container Walnuts Planters
- 2 gallon Storage Bags
- 1 Aluminum Pan with lid Large
- 1 Balsamic Vinaigrette Kraft
- 1 Creamy Strawberry Dressing Bitten
- 1 Brianna's Blush Wine Vinaigrette
- 1 roll Packing tape
I can't believe that we are almost at the end of the school year already. Last week was the last monthly luncheon of the year for the Teachers at my daughter's school. Wow almost summer already.
One of the items they were requesting was a Spinach and Strawberry Salad. I decided to make my Spinach and Strawberry Salad.
This was an easy to make ahead lunch for the teachers. A perfect way to bless the teachers without the inconvenience of spending the day over the hot stove.
Strawberries are the perfect fruit for any salad.
Photo Credit: Cool Cat Teacher
- Feta Cheese
- Purple Onions
- Salad Dressing Recommendations (Balsamic Vinaigrette, Blush Wine Vinaigrette or Bitten Creamy Strawberry
- Aluminum Pan with lid
- Storage Ziplock Bags
- Layer aluminum pan with baby spinach.
- Bag the feta cheese and roll. Add to the top of the pan.
- Rinse and Slice the strawberries. Layer in a thick rectangle.
- Slice the red onions. Add to the pan a layer.
- Add walnuts to a Storage bag. Roll and add to the pan.
- Place the lid on top of the pan. Tape the lid and the pan together to avoid separating or shifting of the salad toppings during transporting.
- I added a few recommendations for salad dressings, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Bitten Creamy Strawberry Dressing or Brianna's Blush Wine Vinaigrette.
- Simple and Easy.