Applewood with Orange & Ginger Salmon topped with Strawberry Salsa
“Cedar Bay Grilling Company is an award-winning producer of frozen Salmon products that bring the best of Atlantic Canada to homes around the world. Cedar Bay Grilling Company’s Cedar Planked Atlantic Salmon products are easy to prepare, yet have a “gourmet” appeal to suit all lifestyles and tastes”.
Grilling, Smoking and BBQ is one of our favorite things to do in the Summer. We recently prepared this yummy Cedar Plank Salmon topped with a Strawberry Salsa. Summer on a plate. YUM!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||35-40 minutes|
- 1 Cedar Bay Applewood with Orange and Ginger Salmon
- 1 Juice of a Lime
- 1 Pint Diced Strawberries
- 2 palms full Cilantro leaves
- 1/3 of the onion Diced Purple onions
- 1/2 Diced Jalapeno
Applewood with Orange and Ginger Salmon topped with a Strawberry Salsa
- Purple onions
- Cedar Bay Applewood with Orange and Ginger Salmon
- Smoke the fish in a Smoker at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Then at 425 degrees at 5 minutes. *We used a Traeger Grill*.
- While the fish is smoking, prep the other ingredients. Rinse and Dice the strawberries. Add strawberries to a bowl.
- De-seed the jalapeno and dice. Add to the bowl.
- Dice the purple onion. Add to the bowl.
- Chiffonade cut the cilantro. Add to the bowl.
- Right before it's time to serve the fish and strawberry salsa. Add the lime juice. Stir.
- Remove the fish from the grill.
- Began plating. Use a decorative platter. Remove fish from the plank and add to the platter.
- Top with fresh salsa.
- Garnish with cilantro and lime.
Cedar Bay Grilling products can be found at Kroger, Publix, Hannaford, Safeway, Albertsons, Fred Meyer, Ralph’s, Giant, Giant eagle, Stop n Shop and Roche Bros.