|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 2 5.3 oz Chobani Greek Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 Banana
- 5 Fresh Pineapple chunks
- 3 Palms full Spinach
- 3 tbsp Torani Apple Syrup
- Raspberries Garnish generously
- Unsweetened Coconut Garnish generously
- Chia Seeds Garnish generously
- Blueberries Garnish generously
- Honey Almond Granola Garnish generously
We eat with our eyes first, so I am big on colorful eye catching dishes. Smoothie bowls are some of the best ways to showcase beautiful fruit.
- Chobani Greek Vanilla Yogurt
- Pineapple chunks
- Torani Apple Syrup
- Unsweetened Coconut
- Chia Seeds
- Honey Almond Granola
- Add Yogurt, Banana, Pineapples, Spinach and Apple Syrup to the blender. Choose the smoothie option and blend all ingredients together.
- Pour the smoothie in your bowl.
- Add a generous amount of Chia seeds to the smoothie bowl on top. This thickens the smoothie.
- Put in the refrigerator or freezer depending on how cold you want the smoothie. 10 minutes.
- Garnish with a generous amount of fruit. Granola, Raspberries, Coconut, Blueberries, Unsweetened Coconut and Blueberries.
Torani Syrups can be purchased at https://www.torani.com/store-locator?utm_source=InfluencerCampaign&utm_medium=BlogSocial&utm_campaign=AToraniMorning or at your local grocery store.
With back to school right around the corner, moms and teachers will begin the routine of the busy school season. Being busy at times prevents us from eating a healthy breakfast.
I am among that group, so I am finding ways to prepare breakfast items for me to ensure that I eat breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so I hear.
I am not a breakfast eater simply because I am usually not hungry early and because I don’t always want to spend my time preparing breakfast meals.
This easy Smoothie bowl can be prepared ahead and refrigerated the night before. This would allow me to grab the bowl and eat breakfast with my kids without the hassle of doing it in the morning.
I am incorporating one of my favorite products into this recipe, Torani. I am using the Apple Syrup. This is one I have never tried. So I am excited.
I use Torani products often in my coffee and fruit drinks. Their products are made with real, simple ingredients like pure cane sugar & natural flavors.