I’ve been enjoying creating recipes with Lifeway Kefir. “Kefir some call it the cousin of yogurt. We call it “the champagne of dairy.” Discover how Kefir provides a unique combination of nutritional benefits and well-being.
Lifeway Kefir is a tart and tangy cultured milk smoothie that is high in protein, calcium and vitamin D. Thanks to our exclusive blend of kefir cultures, each cup of kefir contains 12 live and active cultures”.
9 reasons to enjoy Lifeway Kefir: Priobotics, immunity, Healthy weight, Skin, Digestive, Protein, Lactose digestion, Mood, and Bone Density.
Lifeway Kefir comes in a variety of flavors. I used the unsweetened, plain cultured low-fat milk. My recent creation with Lifeway Kefir is S’mores Waffles.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
It's the time of year for S'mores! Kids and parents alike love S'mores. Try out this easy S'mores Waffle Recipe. Saturday morning Waffles will never be the same.
- Hungry Jack Pancake & Waffle Mix
- Torani Chocolate Milano Syrup
- Dark Chocolate Torani Sauce
- Honey Maid Graham Crackers
- Lifeway Kefir Unsweetened
- Mini Marshmallows
- Pam Spray
- Waffle Maker
- Cooking Oil
- Mix the waffle mix, egg, milk and cooking oil together. Once completely mixed, add some of the Chocolate Milano Torani syrup. Stir. Set aside.
- Heat up the waffle maker.
- Spray waffle maker with Pam. Add mix and prepare.
- Once waffles are made, layer.
- Waffle, top with Torani Chocolate sauce, Marshmallows, graham cracker crumbs, repeat for an additional layer. Serve. So delicious!!
For more information on Lifeway Kefir:
Purchase Lifeway Kefir products at: Fiesta Mart, Kroger, Walmart.