Thursday Night Football is here. Grab some of these delicious Buffalo Chicken Bites.
Being from Louisiana, we are accustomed to Deep Fried Foods. Louisiana Culture deep fry any and everything. Like for real!
I figured why not create some yummy Buffalo Chicken Bites made with the NEW Buffalo Sauce from Slap Ya Mama!
Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Slap Ya Mama Buffalo sauce
- Slap Ya Mama seasoning Hot Blend
- Egg (2)
- Flour (2 cups)
- Plain Breadcrumbs (2 cups)
- Ranch Dressing (drizzle on top)
- Boneless/ Skinless Chicken thighs 1.65
- Fresh Parsley (garnish, optional)
- Frying Oil
- Deep Fryer
- Set the oven to Broil (500 degrees).
- Rinse the chicken. Pat dry.
- Season the chicken with Slap Ya mama hot blend on both sides. Set aside.
- Add chicken to baking pan.
- Place the chicken in the oven. Broil for 8-10 minutes or until internal temperature is 165 degrees.
- Remove the chicken from the oven. Set aside.
- Add 3 chicken thighs to a bowl. Shred with two forks.
- Add 1/3 cup of Buffalo sauce to the shredded chicken. Stir. Set aside.
- Beat an egg in a bowl or pan. Add 1 tbsp of hot sauce to eggs. Beat again.
- Add flour to a pan. Plus 1 tbsp of Slap Ya Mama Hot Blend Seasoning.
- Add breadcrumbs to a pan.
- Add Frying Oil to a deep fryer.
- Heat the Oil to 350 degrees.
- While the oil is heating, take the shredded chicken mixture, form a ball with the chicken.
- Roll the chicken ball in the flour.
- Dip in the egg mixture.
- Roll in breadcrumbs.
- Once the oil is ready, drop the Buffalo Chicken Bites.
- Fry for 2 – 3 minutes or until golden brown. Turning if necessary mid-way.
- Remove the Buffalo Chicken Bites. Drain on a drying rack or Paper towel.
- I served my Buffalo Chicken Bites in a mini-frying basket. Drizzled additional Buffalo Sauce, Ranch Dressing and Fresh Parsley. So good!
Shop this post:
New recipe creation Buffalo Chicken Bites served in my mini-French fry basket. They are so cute. Looked awesome with the finished product! #FryBaskets #Kitchenware #Homecook #Foodie #Baskets #Kitchen #RestaurantQuality
Follow my shop @Da’Stylish Foodie on the @shop.LTK app to shop this post and get my exclusive app-only content!