My kids love Hot Chocolate. I don’t care if it’s hot or cold, I can promise you they will ask for Hot Chocolate on Saturday mornings. It’s like their coffee.
I need my coffee, so I guess they need their hot chocolate fix.
Last weekend, they wanted Hot Chocolate. I decided to do something special to their hot chocolate.
They tested a brand new recipe for me, S’mores Hot Chocolate.
Oh man, I nailed it. They loved it.
A simple and easy recipe that can be made in the Instant Pot.
Instant Pot S’mores Hot Chocolate
- Ghiradelli Cocoa Powder (1/2 cup)
- Granulated Sugar (1/2 cup)
- Maldon Sea Salt Flakes (1 pinch)
- Lactaid Milk (3 cups)
- Hot Water (1 cup) * you can do an additional cup of milk instead of the water for a creamier hot chocolate*
- S’mores Sugar Free Torani Syrup (2 tsp)
- Honey Maid Graham Crackers (Crumbled for garnish)
- Dark Chocolate Syrup (Drizzle on top)
- Reddi-Wip Extra Creamy (Topping)
- Jet-Puffed Mallow Bits (Garnish)
- Add Sugar, sea salt, cocoa powder in the Instant Pot. Whisk together.
- Turn on the Instant Pot to Saute.
- Whisk in the Milk slowly.
- Add the water. Whisk.
- Add the S’mores syrup.
- Whisk until there are no more clumps in the hot chocolate.
- Stirring often.
- Cook for 3 – 5 minutes. Make sure the hot chocolate is well blended.
- Taste and adjust sugar if necessary.
- Turn to warm to keep hot.
- Ladle the hot chocolate into a cup.
- Add the whipped cream.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup.
- Crumble the graham crackers on top.
Shop this post:
Instant Pot Hot Chocolate for the kiddos. Served in my Spanish Glass Mug. #Holidays #Christmas #HotChocolate #InstantPot #Glassware #Kiddos #Kitchenware
Follow my shop @Da’Stylish Foodie on the @shop.LTK app to shop this post and get my exclusive app-only content!
#liketkit #LTKhome #LTKkids #LTKGiftGuide