Our schedules have been insane lately. We have so much going on that I have to plan my meals in order to ensure I am feeding my family dishes that they will love.
Filet-O-Fish sandwiches use to be one of my daughter’s favorite fish sandwiches.
I decided to recreate this sandwich with a few simple ingredients.
DSF Filet-O-Fish Sandwich
- 1 11.5 oz Tartar Sauce
- 1 24 fl. oz Kosher Dill Pickles
- 3 Tomatoes Sliced
- 1 bag Sweet Potato Fries or Regular Fries Optional
- 1 bag Italian Romaine Lettuce
- Burger Buns
- 1 bag Gorton's Fish Sandwich Contains 8
- Sargento Smoked Cheddar Cheese
- Hamburger Buns (or whatever kind of buns you prefer)
- Gorton's Fish Sandwich (8 pack)
- Tartar Sauce
- Italian Romaine Lettuce
- Smoked Cheddar Cheese (Sargento)
- Sweet Potatoes (optional)
- Pickles (optional)
- Prepare the Fish according to package.
- *Optional, Bake or Fry Fries of choice.*
- Slice tomatoes
- Top fish with cheese once cooked.
- Build sandwich. Bun, tartar sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, fish topped with cheese (2), tartar sauce on top bun and add bun.
- Serve with fries and pickles.