The lovely people at Slap Ya Mama sent me a great package of goodies!! I have been blessed to be apart of their #SlapKrewe. I couldn’t wait to create some cool content.
Today I am sharing a brand new recipe. My Buffalo Chicken & Cheese Pockets made with the NEW Buffalo sauce.
Growing up Hot Pockets were a yummy snack that we enjoyed after school. Well I created my own version of hot pockets for my family.
My Buffalo chicken and cheese pocket made with the brand new Buffalo wing sauce by Slap Ya Mama!!
This recipe is simple and easy. Only a few ingredients are needed for this recipe.
- Wewalka Classic European Style Pizza dough (14.1 oz ) x 2
- Slap Ya Mama Buffalo sauce
- Slap Ya Mama seasoning Hot Blend
- Velveeta Shreds Mexican cheese (desired amount)
- Round Biscuit or Cookie cutter to cut out the dough 3 1/2 – 4 inches
- Air fryer
- Boneless/ Skinless Chicken thighs 1.65
- Fresh Parsley (garnish, optional)
- Ranch dressing
- Set the oven to Broil (500 degrees).
- Rinse the chicken. Pat dry.
- Season the chicken with Slap Ya mama hot blend on both sides. Set aside.
- Add chicken to baking pan.
- Place the chicken in the oven. Broil for 8-10 minutes or until internal temperature is 165 degrees.
- Remove the chicken from the oven. Set aside.
- Preheat air fryer.
- Add 3 chicken thighs to a bowl. Shred with two forks.
- Add 1/3 cup of Buffalo sauce to the shredded chicken. Stir. Set aside.
- Unroll the pizza dough on a cutting board. *My recommendation is don’t take the dough out until you are almost ready for it. It’s easier to manage.*
- Use a round cutter to cut the dough into round pieces. Use a little flour on your hand, this will make it easy to manage dough.
- Add cheese to one piece of the round dough.
- Top with shredded chicken about 1/2 tbsp each or more depending on size.
- Add a little more cheese on top.
- Add a top piece of dough.
- Use a fork to pinch the dough together.
- Repeat until you run out of dough or chicken.
- Set air fryer on bread setting, 350 degrees for 5 – 6 minutes. Cooking times may vary.
- Carefully remove from the Air Fryer.
- Plate the Buffalo chicken & cheese pockets.
- Drizzle with Ranch Dressing.
- Add chopped parsley.
- Serve as a snack for the kids or for Dinner with a side salad.
Shop this post:
I’m making Buffalo Chicken and cheese pockets for the kids. These Biscuit/Cookie cutters worked great. This set has many size options. #Baking #Cookiecutters #BiscuitCutters #Pockets #CheesePockets #KitchenTools #Kitchenware
Follow my shop @Da’Stylish Foodie on the @shop.LTK app to shop this post and get my exclusive app-only content!
#liketkit #LTKkids #LTKunder50 #LTKhome