I love Taco Tuesday! Who doesn’t love Tacos. But staying with my health kick as I prepare for the New Years, I am sharing my Taco Steak Salad.
You can still enjoy some of the things you love about Taco Tuesday but without the Tortillas.
A few simple ingredients make for a delicious TACO TUEESSSDAAAYYY!
Print RecipeTaco Tuesday Steak Salad Edition Yum
I love Taco Tuesday! Who doesn't love Tacos. But staying with my health kick as I prepare for the New Years, I am sharing my Taco Steak Salad.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 3 Ribeye Steaks
- McCormick Taco Seasoning Mix Generous
- Chipotle Cheddar Tortilla Strips
- Wishbone Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Bush Black Beans
- Whole Kernel Corn
- Pam Olive Spray
- Lime cut into 4
- Jar Sliced Jalapenos
- 1/2 Julienne Purple onions
- 1 bag Mixed Greens bag of salad
- Slap Ya Mama
- Shredded Cheese
Taco Tuesday is typically all about the Tacos but not today. This Taco Steak Salad will have you rethinking your typical Taco Tuesday.
- Ribeye Steak
- Wishbone Chipotle Ranch
- Bush's Black Beans
- Del Monte Canned Whole Kernel Corn
- McCormick Taco Seasoning
- Texas Toast Chipotle Cheddar Tortilla Strips
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Mixed Greens Bag of Salad
- Purple Onions
- Sliced Jalapeños in a Jar
- Slap ya mama
- Season Ribeye Steak with Taco Seasoning. Rub in the seasoning on the Steak. Cover and place back in the fridge. ( I refrigerated mine for a few hours).
- Broil Steak in the oven or on the grill for 18 - 22 minutes or until cooked. Allow the steak time to rest before slicing.
- Rinse and cut tomatoes into halves.
- Cook the corn with butter and slap ya mama. Set aside.
- Drain the black beans and add cumin. Cook until heated. Allow to cool.
- Julienne cut your purple onions.
- Cut the steak on bias.
- Build salad, A nice portion of Mixed greens, sliced steak, top steak with the corn, black beans, add tomatoes around, black beans, corn, purple onions, drizzle chipotle cheddar dressing with tortilla strips and jalapeños. Garnish with lime. Squeeze lime on top before serving.