Right now most people are on a health kick. Hitting the gym, eating right and trying to get more sleep! Me like most people I am working to do the same.
This recipe is a very easy one to create. My goal was to offer healthy alternatives in this bowl.
There is nothing hard about this bowl at all. I made this for lunch one day and it took only 15 – 20 minutes.
A great make ahead dish that can be meal prepped for the week. Simple and easy.
Ground Chicken Bowl
- 1 box Zatarian's Roasted Garlic Adobo Prepare according to directions
- 1.5 lbs Ground Chicken Breast
- 1 can Golden Sweet Corn
- 1 container Pico de Gallo Store bought
- 1 - 2 hand-fulls of Shredded lettuce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese Optional
- 1 Lime Cut into wedges
- Cilantro For garnish
- H-E-B Cilantro Cotija Dressing
- butter A little for the corn and Garlic Adobe Rice (see package)
- Slap Ya Mama Seasoning Season to taste
- Smoked Paprika Season to taste
- Garlic Powder Season to taste
- Onion Powder Season to taste
- Zatarian's Roasted Garlic Adobo Brown Rice
- Ground Chicken Breast
- Golden Sweet Corn
- Pico de Gallo
- Shredded Lettuce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (optional)
- Cilantro Cotija Dressing
- Slap Ya Mama Seasoning
- Smoked Paprika
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Prepare the Roasted Garlic Adobo Brown Rice. Follow package.
- Season the Ground Chicken Breast with spices and Slap Ya mama. Season to taste.
- Add Olive oil to skillet. Brown the Ground Chicken. 8 - 10 minutes. When almost done. Add a few splashes of chicken broth. This intensifies the flavor of the ground chicken. Cook 1 - 2 minutes.
- Add the can corn to the pot. Add a little butter and slap ya mama. Heat.
- Build bowl, Add brown rice and beans, corn, shredded lettuce, top lettuce with pico de gallo, add cheese (optional), add ground chicken. Garnish with cilantro and add Cilantro Cotija dressing to the salad. Garnish with lime.