Dalgona Coffee has become a big food trend lately. Dalgona Coffee is also known as frothy, whipped or beaten coffee. Whipped coffee has been around for a long time. But just recently it has taken off and become an internet sensation on TikTok, Instagram and food blogs.
I decided to give it a try this past weekend.
Only a few simple ingredients for this easy recipe.
I created my own version of this Dalgona Coffee.
- Water – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Coconut Extract – a few splashes
- Nescafe Instant Coffee – 2 tbsp
- Kitchen Aid Mixer or Mixer of choice mix
- Unsweetened Coconut milk desired amount (you will add your coffee on top of your milk of choice).
- Add the water, sugar, coconut extract and instant coffee to the mixer.
- Mix on medium for about 15 minutes or desired peak is reached.
- Once the coffee is done, add your milk to a glass with or without ice. I didn’t use ice.
- Top the milk with the coffee.
Note: As you can see it calls for a mixer. I would recommend using a mixer. You can do it by hand but it will take way longer to do. I pretty much added the ingredients and let it go for about 10 – 15 minutes or until your peaked thickness is reached.
I knew the coffee was ready once the coffee was peaked at the end of the whip.
So easy to do.
Disclaimer: it is STRONG! But will give you a nice punch!
Shop this post:
Central Perk t-shirt comfy shirt.
#StayHomeWithLTK #LTKstyletip #LTKworkwear