Recently, I created a dish with Black Soil Organic Black Rice. The dish turned out amazing.
The Organic Black Rice Collection includes Organic Black Rice Capellini, Penne, Rotini, and Ramen!
All of these products are made with 100% Organic Black Rice Flour, nothing else!
“Millions of American’s suffer from food allergies and sensitivities every day of their lives. Bgreen Food was created to help people find foods that are great tasting and healthy. Bgreen Food collaborates with small organic farms and indigenous farmers to supply pure, nutritious foods while replenishing the earth in a harmonious growing nature.
Bgreen works with farms untouched by chemicals and pesticides to bring you non-GMO, certified organic, gluten-free foods created and packaged in facilities that have never processed wheat, rye, or barley products”.
For more information on the Black Rice Collection and all of the other products that they offer visit their website https://www.bgreenfood.com/
Be sure to follow my blog for the other recipes with the other items from this collection.
Today’s recipe is my Garlic Butter Shrimp with Cappellini Pasta. The easiest dish ever!
Garlic Butter Shrimp with Capellini
- Aluminum Pan A pan that can fit in the Air Fryer
- Louisiana Cajun Seasoning Generous amount
- 1 bag Peeled and Deveined Shrimp
- Basil Generous amount
- Garlic Powder Generous amount
- Onion Powder Generous amount
- A Crushed Red Pepper Pinch of Crushed Red Peppeer
- 2 tbsp butter
- Celery leaves tear into pieces
- 1 tbsp White Cooking Wine
- 1/2 Lemon Juice the lemon
- Black Rice Capellini Pasta Prepare according to packaging
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 3 - 4 cloves Peeled Garlic Crushed
- Edible Flowers Garnish
- Aluminum pan or pan that can fit in an air fryer
- Louisiana Cajun Seasoning
- Peeled and Deveined Shrimp
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Crushed Red Pepper
- Celery Leaves
- White Cooking Wine
- Black Rice Capellini Pasta
- Bay Leaf
- Peeled Garlic
- Add a pot of Salted Water to the Stove.
- Once the water is boiling add the pasta. Prepare according to the packaging.
- Preheat the Air Fryer.
- Drain the Shrimp and Season with Louisiana Cajun Seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder and basil leaves. .
- Spray the Aluminum pan with non-stick spray.
- Add the Seasoned shrimp to the pan.
- Pour in the white cooking wine.
- Add the butter, the minced garlic, lemon juice and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Top with a generous amount of celery leaves.
- Add to the pan to the air fryer.
- Hit the shrimp button on the air fryer. Set the temperature for 400 degrees. Cook for 6 - 8 minutes. Cooking times can vary depending on your air fryer. My shrimp only took 6 minutes,
- Drain the pasta once finished boiling.
- When the shrimp is done. Stir. Squeeze more lemon juice on top and fresh parsley (optional step).
- Plate the pasta, top with the Garlic Butter Shrimp and sauce. Garnish with edible flowers.