Quick and easy meals have been my go to lately. We are officially in the back to school mode. Plus our daughter is now playing Volleyball which means some late nights.
It’s always important to me to serve my family a home cooked meal. But without having to slave over the stove all day.
Last night I decided to make Loaded Baked Potatoes.
I was working on a new recipe the day before and had some leftovers from the recipe so I decided to use the leftovers for the loaded baked potatoes.
The recipe is coming soon. I will give you a hint, it’s SPICY and contains Chicken. So yummy.
Instant Pot Baked Potatoes
Who doesn't love Baked Potatoes? Baked Potatoes are kind of like Tacos, add your favorite toppings and go.
- Fresh Rosemary
- 2 Cups Water
- 4 Baking Russet Potatoes
- Maldon Salt Generous amount
Instant Pot recipes are all over the internet. I am slowly adding to my arsenal of recipes for the Instant Pot. Today I have my Instant Pot potatoes. Grab your favorite Baked Potato toppings and make Potato Night easy. Ingredients:
- Baking Russet Potatoes
- Maldon Salt
- Rinse the baked potatoes.
- Take a fork and poke holes in the baked potatoes.
- Add Fresh Rosemary to the pot.
- Add water to the Instant Pot.
- Add the metal trivet (the piece that came with the instant pot) to the pot.
- Place the baking potatoes on top.
- Add Salt on top of the Baking Potatoes.
- Place the cover on the Instant Pot.
- Seal the valve on the Instant Pot.
- Press the Pressure Cooker option and set the cook time for 25 - 30 minutes. Cooking times can vary depending on the size of the potatoes. I used the big baking potatoes.
- Once the timer goes off, release the valve and allow the pressure to release.
- Remove the lid.
- Potatoes should be ready to go.