So today is National Potato Day. In our house we love Baked Potatoes. Typically I bake the potatoes in the oven when we are doing Loaded Baked Potatoes for Dinner.
Well I have been finding new ways to use my Instant Pot. Well last night, I needed to prepare the Baked Potatoes quickly so I tried it in the Instant Pot.
Not hard at all. Simple and easy and only a few simple steps.
Instant Pot Baked Potatoes
- Fresh Rosemary
- 2 Cups Water
- 4 Baking Russet Potatoes
- Maldon Salt Generous amount
- Baking Russet Potatoes
- Maldon Salt
- Rinse the baked potatoes.
- Take a fork and poke holes in the baked potatoes.
- Add Fresh Rosemary to the pot.
- Add water to the Instant Pot.
- Add the metal trivet (the piece that came with the instant pot) to the pot.
- Place the baking potatoes on top.
- Add Salt on top of the Baking Potatoes.
- Place the cover on the Instant Pot.
- Seal the valve on the Instant Pot.
- Press the Pressure Cooker option and set the cook time for 25 - 30 minutes. Cooking times can vary depending on the size of the potatoes. I used the big baking potatoes.
- Once the timer goes off, release the valve and allow the pressure to release.
- Remove the lid.
- Potatoes should be ready to go.