I love a good Salmon Bowl. I typically don’t make my own, but that may change. This easy Salmon Bowl that I made at home is so easy and only includes a few simple ingredients.
The Salmon was tasty, healthy and filling.
Before I share the recipe. I wanted to mention a brand new company that I am working with called Crowd Cow. I used the Salmon from Crowd Cow.
Crowd Cow is a food delivery service that has so many amazing products to purchase right at your fingertips.That is then delivered right to your door steps.
“By showcasing the farmers’ stories and selling beef one cow at a time, Crowd Cow lets you be more connected to your food source. Taking the mystery out of meat, we empower you to learn about the products available and order specific quantities and cuts of the best dry-aged, flash frozen beef to be delivered straight to your door”.
Free Meat? New Members Get $100 of Free Meat plus Free Shipping from Crowd Cow! Simple, sustainable and 100% delicious, delivered to your doorstep! > ShareASale ID 1839280
To sign up for Crowd Cow or learn more visit their website
I will be sharing more about this company in future blog post. Now back to the Salmon Bowl Recipe.
- Salmon Fillets (4 – 6 oz )
- Onions (1/4 Julienne Cut)
- Red Bell Peppers (1/4 Julienne Cut)
- 3 Dragons Spicy Teriyaki Sauce (12 fl oz.)
- Avocado (Peeled and sliced)
- Cucumber (Sliced)
- Spicy Mayo (desired amount)
- Green onions (garnish)
- Wonton Strips (desired amount)
- Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice Jasmine Rice (2 – 3 packs to serve 4 people)
- Serious Foodie Asian Sweet and Spicy Rub (Season Generously)
- Carapelli Olive Oil or desired Olive Oil (For sauteing, 1-2 tbsps)
- Black Sesame Seeds (Garnish)
- Rice Vinegar (1 tsp)
- Season the Salmon with the Serious Foodie Asian Seasoning. Season generously. Set aside.
- Julienne cut the onions and bell peppers. Set aside.
- Slice the cucumbers. Set aside.
- Drizzle a generous amount of olive to the frying pan (I used an awesome Non-stick Pan). I will share more on this Pan at the end.
- Heat the pan until the olive oil is hot approx. 1 minute.
- Add the Salmon skin down to the frying pan. Cook until skin is crispy (4 – 5 minutes). This will make it easy to remove the skin will eating.
- Flip to the other side. Cook only about 3 minutes. You don’t want to over cook the salmon.
- Remove the Salmon. Set aside.
- Add a little more Olive oil to the skillet. Saute the onions and bell peppers ( 2 – 3 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Season with a little more of the Asian seasoning.
- Add the Spicy Teriyaki sauce to the pan.
- Peel and slice the avocado. Set aside.
- Turn down to Low to medium heat. Heating the sauce (1 – 2 minutes).
- Add the Salmon.
- Cover the Salmon with the Teriyaki Sauce.
- Add green onions (1 – 2 palms full).
- Lower the heat on the pan to low.
- Warm the rice according to the package (2 1/2 minutes).
- Build the bowl.
- Drizzle rice vinegar
- Top the rice with black sesame seeds
- Add the Salmon with sauce and onions and bell peppers
- Spicy Mayo
- Crispy Wontons
- Finish with a few more green onions
Shop this awesome non-stick Frying Pan:
Looking for a gift for the Foodie in your life. This Ceramic Cookware, non-stick ceramic coating pan. DaTerra Cucina’s 11” Professional Fry Pan with Glass Lid worked amazingly. #Pans #CeramicCookware #Cookware #Kitchen #Home
Follow my shop @Da’Stylish Foodie on the @shop.LTK app to shop this post and get my exclusive app-only content!
#liketkit #LTKfamily #LTKhome #LTKGiftGuide