What inspired me to make this salad was Cleveland Kitchen’s new Dressing, Backyard Ranch.
Cleveland Kitchen is a company that I have worked with in the past. Here is a link for more details on their products and what they offer at Cleveland Kitchen.
Their new Backyard Ranch is the first fermented Ranch of it’s kind. Backyard Ranch is created with vegetables, delicious herbs and ranch. This dressing offers not only a great flavor but fewer calories than their ranch competitors. Not bad right??
Here is the recipe to my Crispy Chicken Ranch Salad.
Crispy Chicken Ranch Salad
- 2 Boneless Chicken Thighs
- Cleveland Kitchen Backyard Ranch Desired amount
- Slap Ya Mama Season generously
- Smoked Paprika Season generously
- 1 Can of Sweet Kernel Corn
- 2 Eggs Boiled
- Petitie Medley Snacking Tomatoes Halves
- Crispy Jalapenos Desired amount
- Micro Arugula Desired amount
- 1 bag Romaine Lettuce
- 4 State Cheese Blend Shredded
- 1/4 Purple onions Julienne Cut
- 3 - 4 bacon Crumbled
- Boneless Chicken Thighs
- Cleveland Kitchen Backyard Ranch
- Slap Ya Mama
- Smoked Paprika
- Sweet Kernel corn
- Petite Snack Tomatoes
- Crispy Jalapenos
- Micro Arugula
- Romaine lettuce
- 4 State Cheese Blend
- Purple Onions
- Season your chicken thighs with Slap ya mama and smoked paprika. Set aside.
- Boil the eggs on the stove with water.
- Preheat your air fryer.
- Spray the air fryer with Pam Olive Oil Spray.
- Add the chicken.
- Set the air fryer on the chicken option for 400 degrees for 13 - 15 minutes. *Internal temp should 165 degrees.
- Broil the bacon in convection oven for 10 minutes or until crispy.
- Rinse and cut the tomatoes. Set aside.
- Drain the corn. Set aside.
- Julienne cut the purple onion. Set aside.
- Once the chicken is cooked. Remove from the air fryer. The chicken should have some crispiness.
- Slice the chicken on an angle. Set aside.
- Peel and slice the eggs.
- Crumble the bacon once cooked.
- Build the salad, bed of lettuce, add chicken in the middle. Add other ingredients around tomatoes, cheese, crispy jalapeños, eggs, bacon, purple onions, corn and micro arugula.
- Drizzle the Backyard Ranch on top.