I am thrilled to share a new product, The Real Dill.
“At The Real Dill, we leave the regular pickle making to the other guys. Applying century-old preservation techniques, we ditch traditional pickle recipes in favor of more creative pickles with a culinary twist. With layered flavors, crunchy texture, and beautiful presentation, these pickles are The Real Dill”.
I used the Jalapeno Honey Dills in this dish. These dills also has jalapenos, I used the jalapenos from the jar.
The Jalapeno Honey Dill is made of “A dynamic combination of Colorado wildflower honey, jalapeño, and onion create a pleasant balance of sweet and savory”.
I also used Green Chile Hot Sauce. The Green Chile Hot Sauce is made with fire-roasted Pueblo green chile. As well as garlic, onions and jalapenos. This Hot Sauce was delicious. Spicy goodness.
Perfect for tacos, burgers, seafood and much more.
This simple and easy baked potato was delicious.
Here are the ingredients you will need:
- Jalapeno Thick Cut Bacon
- Real Dill Jalapeno Honey Dills (dice the jalapenos)
- Green Chile Hot Sauce
- Boneless Chicken Thighs
- Spices to season the chicken
- Slap ya mama
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Smoked paprika
- Tillamook Cheese Triple Cheddar Blend
- Jalapeno Cheddar Philadelphia Dip (Optional)
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Russet Potatoes
Here are a few directions on how to create this Spicy Chicken Jalapeno Popper Baked Potato.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse Your Russet Potato.
- Pierce your potato with a fork several times on both sides.
- Add potato to a pan with water.
- Salt your Baked potato.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 1 hour or until soft.
- Broil the Jalapeno Bacon in the convection oven at 500 degrees for 8 – 10 minutes or until desired crispness or fry on the stove. I took a short-cut and used my convection oven.
- Remove from convection. Place on paper towel to drain excess grease.
- Once drained, crumble bacon or cut into smaller pieces.
- Rinse chicken thighs.
- Pat dry. Season with spices of choice on both sides. (I used Slap Ya Mama seasoning, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder and Smoked Paprika).
- I used the broiler as well for the chicken. Cook the chicken in the bacon grease. Will intensify the flavor.
- I cooked the chicken for 15 – 20 minutes. Internal temperature should be 165 degrees.
- Remove from the oven. Place in a bowl to cool a little.
- Shred the chicken or cut the chicken in bite sized pieces. I prefer my chicken for potatoes shredded. My husband cut his into bite size pieces.
- Cut potato in half.
- Add desired amount of butter.
- Top with a generous amount of cheese.
- Top with shredded chicken.
- Add chopped bacon.
- Remove Jalapenos from the Jalapeno Honey Dill Jar. Dice the jalapenos. Add to the baked potato.
- Top the baked potato with Jalapeno Cheddar Dip. I used this instead of sour cream. This step is optional.
- Drizzle a generous amount of the Green Chile Hot Sauce on top.
- Garnish with Chives.
This is a simple Jalapeno Popper Potato that’s delicious and something the entire family will love.
For more info on The Real Dill visit their website
I will be sharing new recipes and food creations over the next few weeks with their products.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest and subscribe to the blog. This will make sure each post is sent to your inbox.
Shop this post:
Serving my Chicken and Bacon Jalapeño Popper Baked potato on my new Bamboo Melamine Stripes Plate Ebony/Sour Cream – Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia #Plates #Home #Homecook #Dishes @target #TargetStyle
Follow me in the @LIKEtoKNOW.it shopping app to shop this post and get my exclusive app-only content!
#liketkit #LTKunder50 #LTKhome