I shared a post a few days ago about a company called Serious Foodie.
I’m back with another recipe with the products from Serious Foodie.
Simple and easy recipe. A great appetizer for the big game.
This recipe includes the Asian Fusion Sweet/Spicy Rub and the Vietnamese Sweet Chili Sauce.
“The Asian Fusion brings a savory-sweet-spicy blend of that is typical of Asian cuisines. The flavors will match most every combination of meat, fish, vegetables, and tofu. Use this rub prior to cooking, or sprinkle on at the end of a stir-fry for an extra flavor pop. Try it on popcorn for a truly outstanding, slightly exotic snack”.
“Vietnamese dipping sauce (Nuoc Cham) graces the tables at almost all Vietnamese meals. There are many variations of this wonderful sauce, with each household having its own recipe. Our version is gluten-free, and focuses on the flavors of our proprietary fresh chilies. Sweet, garlic-y, and oh so addicting”!
Here are the ingredients for this easy Game Day appetizer!
- Boneless Beef (1.31 lbs) Minced beef
- Serious Foodie Asian Fusion Sweet/Spicy Rub
- Ore-Ida Golden Tater Tots (32 oz)
- Diced onions for toppings
- Fresh cilantro for toppings
- Mt. Olive Jalapeno Slices
- Sesame Seeds (White)
- Lime (wedges)
- Vietnamese Sweet Chili Hot Sauce (2 tsp sweet chili)
- Mayo (2 tbsp)
- Olive (2 tbsp)
- Drizzle bottle (optional)
- Preheat the oven according to tater tots package.
- Add Tater Tots to a Baking Pan.
- Season the Tater tots with Asian Sweet/Spicy Rub.
- Bake according to package.
- Toss halfway through cooking process.
- Continue baking.
- Season the beef with Asian Fusion Sweet/Spicy Rub
- Heat olive oil in skillet.
- Toss in the beef. Brown the meat. Stirring occasionally. Cook for 8 – 10 minutes or until cooked.
- In a bowl mix the Mayo and the Vietnamese Sweet Chili Hot Sauce. Stir. Set aside.
- Once the tater tots are done.
- Add tater tots to your desired plating.
- Top with the beef.
- Add onions.
- Add cilantro.
- Add lime for garnish.
- Add jalapenos.
- Drizzle the mayo/mixture on top.
- Add some of the Vietnamese Sweet Chili Hot Sauce in a small contatiner for additional sauce.
For more information visit:
- Website: https://serious-foodie.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theseriousfoodie
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/serious_foodie/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/serious_foodie