Buffalo chicken Nachos
Preseason Football has officially started and we are so excited. For all of my new followers, we are big New Orleans Saints Fans. We love the Saints.
Game Day is always a big deal at our home, we love to prepare a super yummy food item like Nachos, Burgers, Sandwiches, etc. to enjoy as we watch the game.
Today, I am sharing a super easy Buffalo Chicken Nachos recipe.
The Buffalo sauce for this recipe is a Yo Mama’s Original Buffalo Sauce. Yo Mama’s Buffalo sauce is handcrafted with natural and fresh ingredients. Yo Mama’s provides a clean upgrade to the American Classic Buffalo sauce.
A few benefits to this sauce is that it’s Low Carb, No Sugar Added, No Gums, Fillers, or Preservatives, Gluten-Free, Keto certified.
I prepared this dish in my Instant Pot. Only a few simple ingredients.
- Chicken Breast (3)
- Yo Mama’s Hot Sauce (13.75)
- Chicken Stock (1 Qt)
- Slap Ya Mama Seasoning season to taste
- Smoked Paprika season to taste
- Garlic Powder season to taste
- Water (3/4 cup)
- Butter (1/2 stick = 4 tbsp)
- Smoked Salt (1/4 tsp) optional
- Restaurant Style Chips 1 bag (12 oz)
- Mild Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella generous amount
- Shredded triple cheddar cheese blend generous amount
- Ranch dressing drizzle on top
- Green Onions garnish
- Purple Onions garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees for later when you add the Nachos to melt the cheese.
- Season the chicken breast with slap ya mama, smoked paprika and garlic powder.
- Add the chicken to instant pot.
- Add 16 oz of chicken stock.
- Add 3/4 cup water.
- Seal. Set on pressure cooker on the low setting for 1 hr 10 minutes
- Remove the chicken.
- Use a cutting board and shred the chicken.
- Remove the liquid from the instant pot. Set aside in event you want to add to chicken. I didn’t but just in case.
- Add the butter to the instant pot.
- Add the Buffalo sauce to the instant pot. Mix together.
- Add the smoked salt.
- Switch the instant pot to the bean/chili setting on low just to heat the sauce. Only a few minutes.
- Add the shredded chicken once the sauce is hot.
- Stir until the sauce and chicken is combined.
- Turn on the warm setting until you are ready for it. Don’t let it keep cooking.
- Melt the cheese sauce.
- Time to build the nachos.
- Chips, melted cheese, chicken and shredded cheese. Layer again the same toppings. Add a generous amount of chicken and shredded cheese.
- Place in the oven until the cheese is melted (a few minutes).
- Drizzle some ranch dressing on top.
- Garnish with green onions and purple onions.
Video recipe here
Purchase the Buffalo sauce here
Use the code “Buffalo” to receive 40% off of our buffalo sauce.