A Big Mac Burger from McDonald’s is one of the most popular burgers among the Fast Food Industry. But as much as many of us love hamburgers, many of us try to refrain from eating burgers often, me included.
I had a taste for a Big Mac Burger but instead of giving in to the temptation, I decided to create a Big Mac inspired Salad. Giving you all of the things you love about a Big Mac minus the burger buns.
A few simple ingredients for this yummy Big Mac Salad.
Big Mac Inspired Salad
- 3 lbs Angus Beef
- Garlic Powder Season Generously
- Onion Powder Season Generously
- Paprika Season Generously
- Worcestershire 4 big dashes
- Slap Ya Mama Season Generously
- Romaine Lettuce
- 1 cup Mayo
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Sweet Relish
- 1 tsp White Vinegar
- 1 hand full Cilantro
- 2 pinches Salt
- 2 pinches Black Pepper
- Sesame Seeds
- Cubed Cheese
- Sliced Pickles
- White Onions slivers
- Sweet Relish
- White Vinegar
- Add all ingredients for the dressing to the blender.
- My blender has a feature for dressings so I chose that and it blended all ingredients together.
- Pour into a mason jar or jar with lid.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Angus Beef
- Slap Ya Mama or seasoning of choice
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Add Ground meat in a bowl and season with Slap Ya Mama or season salt. Season Generously.
- Add Garlic Powder.
- Add Onion Powder.
- Add Paprika.
- Add Cilantro.
- Mix well together.
- Make small - medium bite size meatballs.
- Add meatballs to a non-stick pan.
- Broil meatballs in a 550 degree oven for 13-18 minutes depending on size.
- Remove dressing from the refrigerator. Shake. Put aside.
- Layer bowl or plate with shredded romaine lettuce or lettuce of choice.
- Dip Meatballs in Dressing.
- Top Meatballs with sesame seeds.
- Add Sliced pickles.
- Add Cubed Cheddar cheese.
- Add Slivers of White onions.
- Drizzle additional dressing on the salad if needed.