Sheet Pan Cooking has become very popular. It’s easy to do and doesn’t take long to prepare.
Sheet Pan Chicken is my newest recipe. This sheet pan dish was so flavorful.
Sheet Pan Chicken
- 1 bag Rainbow Potatoes
- Garlic Goodness Olive Oil Generous amount
- 1/2 Purple onion Rough chopped
- Kosher salt Generous amount
- 4 Fresh Natural Chicken thighs
- 12 fl. oz Lawry's Signature Italian
- Onion Powder Generous amount
- Tony Chacheres Generous amount
- 1/2 bag Fresh green beans trim the ends off
- Chopped Parsley
- Chopped Cilantro
- Rainbow Potatoes
- Garlic Goodness Olive Oil
- Purple Onion
- Kosher Salt
- Tony Chachere's
- Chicken Thighs (bone In)
- Lawry's Signature Italian
- Onion Powder
- Fresh Green Beans
- Season the chicken with Tony Chachere's and Onion Powder.
- Cover the chicken with 1/2 of the bottle of Lawry's Signature Italian in a small pan.
- Cover and marinade in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Preheat the Oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray sheet pan with Pam Spray.
- Rinse the rainbow potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes in half.
- Toss the purple potatoes first in Garlic Goodness Olive oil in a bowl. Add a little kosher salt. Toss.
- Add the purple potatoes to the sheet pan.
- Toss the remaining potatoes, red and white potatoes in garlic goodness olive oil, add salt. Toss.
- Add to the sheet pan.
- Rough chop the purple onions.
- Toss in the garlic goodness.
- Add the purple onions to the sheet pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Rinse and cut the ends of the green beans. Set aside.
- After 30 minutes, Flip the potatoes and onions.
- Spread the green beans on top.
- Add the remainder of the Lawry italian seasoning on top of the potatoes and veggies.
- Place the chicken thighs on top and add the rest of the Signature Italian that the chicken was marinating in on top of the chicken.
- Bake for 35 - 45 minutes.
- The internal temperature for the chicken should be 165 degrees.
- When the chicken is cooked, finish with fresh parsley and cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy!