I’m continuing on with blog today with Wellness Wednesday. Each week, I share a post or recipe of a Wellness dish or something that encourages wellness in our body, mind and soul. This week, I am sharing my easy Air Fryer Salmon Bites.
These Salmon bites are simple and easy.
Now let me give a disclaimer if you own a Cosori Air Fryer be sure if you purchased any prior to 2023 that you contact Cosori for a replacement. There is a recall on many of the Cosori Air Fryers.
I finally received my new Air Fryer. Once I set it up, I decided to test it out with this super easy healthy dish, Air Fryer Salmon Bites.
Here are the few ingredients needed for this dish.
Air Fryer Salmon Bites
- Salmon (half of a whole salmon, remove the skin, Vital Choice)
- Slap ya Mama Seasoning
- Smoked Paprika
- Garlic Powder
- Cravin’ Cajun Seafood Sauce from Louisiana Fish Fry
- Lemon Olive Oil (optional, use regular olive oil if not available)
- Sesame seeds (Black and white, for garnish)
- Green onions (for garnish)
- Jasmine rice (optional)
- Edamame (optional)
- Remove the Salmon from package.
- Cut in half and set the other half aside for another meal.
- Remove the skin of the Salmon.
- Cut into bite size chunks.
- Add the bite size chunks to a bowl.
- Preheat the air fryer.
- Season with slap ya mama, garlic powder and smoked paprika. Stir gently.
- Drizzle with a little of the lemon olive oil. Stir gently. *You can use regular olive oil if you don’t have lemon olive oil.*
- Spray the basket of the air fryer with non-stick spray.
- Add in the salmon, try to avoid the salmon from touching.
- Set the air fryer on the fish setting, 350 degrees for 7 – 8 minutes or so.
- Close the basket. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Open the air fryer basket, remove from the air fryer into a bowl.
- Pour Cravin’ Cajun sauce over the top. Stir gently.
- Return the salmon to the basket for another 3 – 4 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the air fryer basket.
- Pour the drippings from the air fryer basket of the sauce over the top.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.
- Garnish with green onions.
This dish is perfect alone, but I served some of the Salmon bites with jasmine rice and edamame. OMG so yummy. A light and delicious meal.